This is a great, fun peak, core performance that will trim your waistline, strengthen your back, and improve your golf swing too, as summer is just around the corner.
- Strap my Core Transformer onto feet around the arches (not balls of your feet) both feet keeping equal tube distance on each side. Stand with feet slightly wider than hip width apart or an “Athletic Ready Position Stance”.
- Cross the tube twice then, clasp handle by placing one hand on top of other palms up.
- Inhale bending hips and knees into a 90-degree squat keeping shoulders down, breastbone high, hands and elbows slightly above waist, and weight centered evenly over feet.
- Exhale to standing twisting torso in golf swing movement, raising hands overhead to right side pushing off on left foot twisting entire torso. Remember to continue to keep the CABs Set-Up, which will fire your entire body, especially your core.
- Repeat 12 reps on each side.